The other night I came in and discovered that my Doberman was choking. I rushed him to the vet who said he’d have to keep the dog overnight for observation.
Still somewhat distraught, I headed back to my place. As I got there, the phone was ringing. I rushed inside and picked it up. It was the vet, frantically saying, “Get out of the house! Right now!”
“What is it?” I said, panic stricken.
“I just checked the paperwork. The dog you brought in isn’t yours!”
That’s when I realized I was in the wrong house!